Hawks Crystal Logo.PNG

Master Brilliant Cutter and Designer, Aidan J. Scully has acquired the Hawkes trademark and chosen Tiffin, Ohio USA as home to a new Hawkes Crystal Workshop and Gallery.

A Midwestern town with a legendary glass making heritage, Tiffin began a partnership with T.G. Hawkes & Co. in the 1930's. The Company chose the Tiffin Glass Factory (known for its exceptional quality lead crystal)  to produce all blanks for Hawkes stemware and other designs.

Mr. Scully is one of only a handful of Master Brilliant Cutters currently creating in the United States.  A native of County Cork, Ireland,  Aidan is proud to have apprenticed under Edward Flavin, one of the first five apprentices of famed Waterford Crystal.

Over his 30 year career,  Aidan's work has been featured in the collections of the Smithsonian Institution and Toledo Museum of Art. Commissions have included pieces for Presidents Bill Clinton and Ronald Reagan, First Lady Barbara Bush, Senator John Glenn and Pope John Paul.

203 West Buckeye Street   Clyde, Ohio 43410

(567) 855-5400